Sunday, May 1, 2011

Peanut Butter Cookies




Peanut Butter Cookies

Yield: 18-24 cookies

Ingredients:

1 egg
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar


I wasn't kidding when I said it was easy.

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350*. Combine sugar, egg, peanut butter in a bowl with spatula. It is easier to mix if you put the sugar in the bowl first. Drop cookies by the rounded tablespoon a inch or so apart onto a parchment paper covered cookie sheet. I use a cookie scoop and it makes my life so much easier. If you don't have one, buy one. You'll thank me later.

Put a couple tablespoons of sugar in a small prep bowl. Take a fork and make the classic crisscross pattern for peanut butter cookies, dipping the tines in sugar in between cookies. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cookies cool for 3-5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack. Store in an air tight container for up to... well, I really don't know because they've never lasted longer than two days in this house. 

Source: Family Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment