Monday, July 18, 2011

Buffalo Chicken Pizza


This is by far my favorite pizza to make and eat. It is spicy and flavorful. My mouth is watering just thinking about this pizza. It literally tastes like buffalo wings and a pizza had a baby. You must try this very, very soon.

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

Ingredients:

one homemade pizza crust, thawed if frozen
1/4 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
3/4 cup cheddar cheese
four green onions, diced
1 tablespoon white onion, diced
1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded (I use some from my crockpot chicken)
1 handful of cherry tomatoes
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup hot sauce*

*I use Franks

Directions:

Preheat oven to 450*. Combine hot sauce and butter in a medium bowl. Toss chicken in the hot sauce mixture to coat. Next, roll out pizza dough and spread ranch dressing over pizza. In this order, sprinkle the onion, mozzarella cheese, chicken with half of excess sauce, cheddar cheese, tomatoes and green onions.


Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven. I use the excess buffalo sauce to dip my pizza crusts in. Yum!


No comments:

Post a Comment